Thursday, July 21, 2011

Breath

Dear Blacksburg  Blog, Thank you for hanging in there with me. Thanks for not giving up on me. You kept nagging at me when I didn't write. You'd come knocking on my door when the weeks went by and I didn't write. It was like missed appointments. Hey - it was like therapy sessions. And now that "the event" is over, your still here doing your follow up work, still knocking. Why? Cause you know that even though we have been through something and seem "fine" with smile on our faces, our insides are upside down and inside out. And so follow through we must till we regain our stability inside and out. Here is a flower for you and all those that have supported us through this year. It's going to be a year soon that we left Airport Acres, Blacksburg. One year soon. Thank you to my friends and family for strength and support. For emails, blog posts and phone calls. Your little notes have made us hold on that much more.

A flower for you.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

we love you xxx

Anonymous said...

We miss you and think about you.
Gros bisous

Audrey et Clément

Anonymous said...

coucou !
Gisa nous partons en Corse ce matin. nous revenons le 23 août. Je t'embrasse. J'essaierai de t'appeler de là bas.
Je voulais passer vous dire un petit au revoir mais entre les affaires à préparer et le fait que je suis exténuée tous les WE je n'ai pas eu le temps mais je pense
bien à vous .
Vivement les vacances!
Pensées affectueuses pour vous 4.
Bises, Vanina

ssalzberg said...

thinking of you guys always. miss you and glad your mama is there looking after you. much love.

canicho said...

I am so glad that things are getting better and that JM is recovering. I love all the pictures that you post. We think of all of you often.
Love,
Cathy