Wednesday, August 31, 2011

JM in the USA!

"Dear Blacksburg"!!! Jean Marc arrived in the USA on Sunday! He was cleared by the doctors to go and work for 2 whole weeks! He left Saturday and made it to his job at Nuvotronics -  in Radford, Virginia. He was welcomed by his collegues and friends!!! They are happy to have him! They welcomed him with a party and the usual craziness! He will soon make his way to Airport Acres in Blacksburg to visit our neighborhood and friends. Sashi and Simbad may recognize him??? Almost one FULL YEAR later, in the USA and with a new liver! whew! Noel sent me a picture of Jean Marc and David on skateboards,-- Romote control skateboards so Jean Marc doesn't have to push! how thoughtful!
Look! no effort!
It's been GREAT to walk with Jean Marc, to have some outings in Paris when he can, and it's been great seeing his appetite rise!

 I’ve taken so many pictures and I’m going to post them all! Fontainebleau has been flooded with tourists and Paris alike! Paris in the summer has been beautiful, I've loved seeing the seasons change and finally, FINALLY feeling peaceful, not hurried, not worried, just really enjoying as much as I can, as much as we can. One whole year gone by almost. I think this time last year we were just about to leave Blacksburg ..and head to Michigan.
From Paris..
To the USA!
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Rebecca D. Martin said...

Oh, how we miss y'all!! I hope we'll get to say hello to Jean Marc. When will the rest of you come visit??? :)

Olga said...

Great news! and yes, when will we get to see the rest of you? Hugs, Olga

ssalzberg said...

We sure enjoyed seeing JM while he was here. I smell my lavender and think of you every morning. We miss you terribly and hope you are all well!