Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcoming 2011 with delicious Macarons

It's the time of the Macaroon in France. Every bakery sells them. All different flavors and colors. My favorite is the Raspberry Macaron. I bought three the other day. I want to paint a picture of this! 
You can find the best macaroons in Paris at the lux French pâtisserie Laduree. 
I may well take a day trip out there, all dressed up of course, to Laduree, and try them, ..to try one.
Here is a picture of Lily and Baby Maria and at our house a few weeks ago...already a few weeks ago..
Clara on our afternoon excursion out to buy a crepe in  Fontainebleau.
James ready to eat a petit cuillere.
Lily and Ivan meet! Ivan le Pape is on vacation at the moment...and we miss him. Must get our baguette from the other bakery.
Airport-acres kids. A TV is a TV anywhere...


1 comment:

John said...

So you're in the right place to tell me- what's the difference between a Macaroon and a Marcon?