Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wintery Things

 Oh my! Look at this! It's a Storks nest! Yes it is, just like in Dumbo! Can you believe the size of that thing, and, just sitting there on top of someones house! How big is the bird?
A few weekends ago Kenji got invited to his first French birthday party.
 He was excited to come home with an invitation to this ice skating party. I was excited too because I got to meet some of the boys, I think JM and I were the only parents that hung around...yes, yes we were..oh well!
---
I've decided that now that we are a bit more settled, I am going to taste one cheese a week! I'm going to buy it on Friday at the outdoor market, read about it, taste it, take pictures of it and then write about it! I could also do that with...wine, pastries..bread too..apples also..but I will start with Fromage!

1 comment:

ssalzberg said...

LOVE that last picture. It's so boy, right down to the fire socks. Keep posting. It makes me feel like I've just run into you on the street while walking Sashi, with Keo determined to ride his bike...love to you all...