Monday, March 28, 2011

10:15pm- Update from Intensive Care...missing JM already

I know this was coming, I'm so tired, I felt it earlier, like I'm heading for somewhere way to fast, or I was way to high. I've been in a great mood all day long, I've been strong for the boys,and now, now that they are asleep I feel a bit lonlier, missing JM, waiting for him to wake up. I just called the intensive care unit. They said he has all these tubes in but they will take them out in just a few minutes, that he is awake. awake!!! and that he is consious and can understand what is going on around him. I didn't expect that news. When she told me that I cracked....I should be there with him to reassure him, to let him know that he is ok, that we are ok, that he did it and that even though he is in pain now he will be better soon. I don't like it he is alone, I don't like it he doesn't know anyone, I know he must be scared. I miss him so much right now. Im so tired right now. I want to talk to him.
The lady I had on the phone will pass him the message that I called, I told her to tell him that I love him, that the kids are in bed, that we are ok. She will give him the message now. I just can't believe he is awake!!! I can't also believe that I'm not allowed to be there. She says to call in the morning that they will put a phone near his bed and they will hold it up to his ears. I can visit tomorrow from 2-3. I can't wait!!!!
I'm so tired right now. I have to go to bed but I'm going to call again at midnight. The lady said he did excellent, his blood pressure is great, and that he is for the moment doing very very well. He is in a large glass box for infection purposes, and he will be in this glass box for a few days. When I go tomorrow it will only be to see him through the glass, but that is great. And yes I am happy this is happening, I'm just trying to get it all over the fastest possible. Come on JM, come on, keep going, keep getting better my love...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great big hugs to you, strong Woman! You are awesome. Love to the bubble boy too ;) Dara

John said...

Wonderful, wonderful!!

We're going to keep the red candle going all the same.

I told Sashi that her boys (that includes JM by the way) miss her, and that they look forward to seeing her. I think that Sashi knows that *something* is going on, but isn't sure what it is...

I look forward to hearing more good news!

Michelle said...

fab news gisa, send him everyone's love when you talk to him tomorrow. I really hope you get some sleep and 2pm tomorrow comes around really quickly for you. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm home all day tomorrow. 0290936293. love you all xxx

Olga said...

I'm so happy to read the good news. Be strong! We are rooting for you. Lots of love!!!!!!