Friday, April 15, 2011

Chin Still UP! Day 19.

Today I leave work early and visit JM. Will bring him his favorite French Biscuits. Sandrine is staying in Fontainebleau with Loup, Kenji and Keo. I will return this evening and sleep in my bed again :)))
I love my bed and tall French windows that go with it :))) Talked to JM this morning and he seemed well. Tired and sleepy but well. A nights sleep with lots of interruptions but overall a successful night with no problems. 2 more hours and I leave to visit him!
Here are pictures from last Saturday and Sunday. - before our not so fun week. But that week is almost over!!! And the weekend it is and JM will be coming home soon and Amy and Liam (Kenji's friend) will arrive on Wednesday and soon we will have everyone home at # 1 Rue Rene Quinton, Fontainebleau!
"Tata" (auntie) Sandrine with Les Enfants
Kenji and his books. Lately it's one book after the other after the other, no stopping him. He is here, but almost not here... his head in his books all the time...
Rosa practicing her Voyant skills, under a tree, near a river running.
My Bayba, Keo Muneco and his Mama.

It's a good day today. Thank you for your kind emails, Facebook messages, blog posts, it really lifts me back off the ground when I need it most.
Take good care of yourselves and your loved ones..

Off to see my love!

1 comment:

Olga said...

I love these photos. It's so nice to see Kenji. Give him my love. It's great that he's reading- it's a great place to go to if he needs it.