Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 5

It's Friday. Almost one week since the call. One very long day since Sunday. Rosa and JM's sister are with me tonight in Fontainebleau. I was not able to see JM today. The doctors told me he needed rest. I called and left a long teary message with the nurse. They said I can come tomorrow at 1pm. They say he is doing better. Today I called the doctor coordinator Collette Danette from Paul Brousse. I explained to her that I was concerned about JM getting an infection. His aunt got one, his uncle got one and it's not a good thing. I told them before the operation that I was concerned about this lung infection and why his family contracts it and how we can make sure we prevent JM from getting it. She said the doctor will call me Monday and that JM will be on special survaillence. I really really want the doctors to take this issue with his family and lung infections seriously. ...I don't want to think he will get it,.. I just want to make sure someone is aware of this. I'll see tomorrow if I can talk to a doctor about it.
The kids are busy with their little cousin Loup. Rosa is happy to be here among the kids and Sandrine and I, although she can't tolerate noise very much. She is very tired and weak this evening. I hope she is keeping her spirits high and that it is not getting to her too much...I try to keep positive for both her and I..she worries I'll crack and she feels like she is here to care for me. I think she thinks I may be lonely...but right now I need all the rest I can get. I need a long needed nap. The kids will be occupied with Loup so that will leave some time for rest.
Im going to bed. nite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night sweet Gisa! I hope you sleep well. We are all thinking of all of you often. Sending lots of good, strong vibes your way! Love ya! Dara

Anonymous said...

Gisa, j'espère que t uas pu voir JM aujdh!
On attend des nouvelles!
bises
vanina