Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chin-Up! - New Day 18!

That's right, a new day. Chin- up, dust your knees and give Thanks. Thanks to all the wonderful people and things in our lives. Thanks that my honey Jean Marc is doing an amazing job of keeping himself strong and that his vitality is shinning through. I love him SO much! Tuesday when we met the doctor, Dr. Antonini,  she told me that with all the patients she has ever seen, JM stands out as one that is not to be fooled with. That when he says something hurts, it hurts. She says it's a pleasure to talk to him, that he gives honest and intelligent information and that he doesn't "shwine" - or whine. He is not a "Shwiner" no cry baby. And that is why when the nurse kept telling the doctor she did her job "right" The doctor told her " no, you did your job wrong, and that is what JM says too" Dr. Antonini is pretty impressed by JM. And I want to tell you too that for the first time, yesterday, I sat there listening to him talk, listening to him and all his ideas, and boy, did I miss him so much at that moment, it was just this little glimpse of what I live everyday with him, this little piece of joy and admiration. I know exactly why I love my husband. I miss him so much. I miss him so so much.
Chin up Bumby! I know you're reading this!


No comments: